- the information obtained when you visit this Site
- the information obtained through our e-mail communications with you
Information We Collect
We require you to provide certain information about yourself when you register with this Site to request for certain information and/or services. We also collect information when you respond to requests for feedback. The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified such as your name, contact details, occupation and/or credit card details. We may also collect personally identifiable information of a third party for example your travel companion(s) names and their contact details. Unless otherwise indicated, the information we request is optional. We will specify which information is mandatory at the appropriate data entry point. This Site only collects personally identifiable information with your knowledge and express consent. You are entitled not to submit your personally identifiable information or to decide what communications you want to receive from us. However, incomplete information may affect or prevent the processing of certain transactions.
For example, not providing a name will prevent the processing of reservations.When you visit this Site, we may also collect the IP address of your computer. We may use technology to record other information that identifies your computer and tracks your behavior on the Site. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to better meet your needs and help make it easier for you to find information in the future.
How We Use Your Information
We use personally identifiable information collected from this Site for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the requested information and/or services such as making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information or completing a product order and purposes directly related thereto
- to communicate with you in relation to the products and services offered by us and the relevant advertising campaigns and/or promotional activities
- to perform market research to improve our products and services
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications. All email newsletters and promotional offers will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the same.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
The personally identifiable information, including personally identifiable information of a third party, provided by you will be used within the E&O Group to offer a personalised experience to you and may also be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- to our bank for authorisation of transaction and for payment
- to third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirements and to use it only to perform such services
- to any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganisation, liquidation or other similar transaction involving the E&O Group
- if we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
Please be reminded to regularly review and update your personal identifiable information. You can review, update and/or correct your information by contacting our customer service officer and requesting an access form. Likewise enquiries and complaints may be lodged with us. Please note that in an effort to prevent the unauthorised disclosure of your personal identifiable information, you may be asked to provide proof of identity or other authentication materials together with the completed access request form.
We use commercially reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information we collect from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, due to the pace of development of internet technology and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our server will be free from unauthorised access by third parties.
Links to Other Web Sites