The Heritage Wing is the historical heart of the Eastern & Oriental Hotel. Built in 1885, its Moorish minarets and soaring echo-dome lobby provide the backdrop for khaki-clad doormen and pith-helmeted bellhops to welcome guests to its 100 elegant suites.
Indeed, over its century-and-a-quarter history, the E&O's Heritage Wing has played host to some of the world's most celebrated artists, writers and heads of state.
Attended to by the E&O's legendary butler service, each suite offers the perfect invitation to step back into the refined elegance and colonial grandeur of a golden age.
The Heritage Wing Experience:
- Complimentary valet parking for in-house guest only
- Welcome cocktail & cold towel upon arrival
- Personalised check-in by a butler
- &Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily fruit platter
- 24-hour butler service
- Breakfast at Sarkies Annexe
- Choice of local newspaper (English, Malay or Chinese)
- Complimentary pressing of two (2) garments (upon arrival on the 1st day only)
- Sea fronting swimming pool with a spectacular view of the Straits
- Invigorating yoga session on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Access to fitness room, in-house library and business centre